1- Open Swissquote Bank Forex-Account
2- Request Formaltrade Asset Management
Formaltrade Asset Management at Swissquote bank requires the applicant to print and sign these additional documents and send originals, two (2) of each document, to the bank address in connection with the application for an account.
These documents can also be requested directly from the bank - to fill in as shown samples:
1: Limited Power of Attorney (LPOA)
2: LPOA Terms Confirmation
3: Permanent Instruction
Transparent Asset Management
- No Upfront Fee.
- No After Fee.
- No Management Fee.
- No Yearly Fee.
- No Maximum Deposit.
- No Withdrawal Restriction.
- No Start Day.
- No Exit Date.
- Daily Trade Results.
- Real-Time Online Access.
- The Client in Control at Any Time.
Formaltrade acts only as the ''External Asset Manager'' via the Limited Power of Attorney (LPOA) with transparent profit sharing implemented after a performance.
- The generated profits for the month are shared directly by the bank:
– Client: 55%
– Formaltrade: 45%
(Trade Cost, according to informed)
- This will on be on a 'High Watermark' basis. I.e. In the event of a negative month, there will be no profit sharing until all equity is recovered.
- There are no hidden management fees than informed.
- This covers systems and management costs and to keep real-time management systems densely intact. This allows us to keep the Monthly Profit sharing fee, extremely fair; also NOT to pass any additional Management fees onto the client.
– The Mark-Ups are fairly standard and very low compared to other management systems. We have ensured that Mark-Ups are kept to a minimum. This allows us to continue the Trade Management without potential price disruption as a separate negative effect on the client.
Trade Cost Samples
All "Mark-up fee/External Spread" information, as trade cost, is always included and informed to the clients for their approval of selected and used LPOA in selected currency.
- Standard cost samples below:
– 500k trade volume gives 25 trade cost per position.
– 1m trade volume gives 50 trade cost per position.
– 10m trade volume gives 500 trade cost per position.
– 100m trade volume gives 5k trade cost per position.
– 200m trade volume gives 10k trade cost per position.
The Clients should always seek professional financial advice before proceeding with any new Financial Investment.
“Formaltrade works with Swissquote Bank who is the Swiss leader in online trading. Through our established relationship and in conjunction with a verified client profile - We are able to offer the right asset management services via Swissquote Bank for all approved clients accounts."
"Formaltrade Asset Management is also authorised and SRO approved for the application process to assist the client in setting up their bank/trading account at Swissquote.” *
Business relationship with the selected bank
* FORMALTRADE — SWISSQUOTE:
- Formaltrade Group or any Formaltrade entity is an independent Asset Management Group or entity.
- Any Bank or any financial broker entity is not part of the Formaltrade Group or any Formaltrade entity.
- Formaltrade is only an independent External Asset Manager company.
- Any Bank or any financial broker entity is not an agent, employee or otherwise associated with or endorsed by of the Formaltrade Group or any Formaltrade entity.
- Formaltrade is not an agent, employee or otherwise associated with or endorsed by of any Bank or any financial broker entity.
- Formaltrade Asset Management is not a product of any Bank or any financial broker entity.
- Any Bank or financial broker entity acts only as the prime broker and the Bank or financial provider may also act as the Trading Platform provider, without commerce association.
- All Rights Reserved.