Majority of the Formaltrade Group clients consist of investors, private individuals from all over the world who have made contact only after their own initiatives.
Also may several of Formaltrade Group clients are individuals that have been with own initiative recommended through a select number of satisfied references to contact us for the first time.
Their trust in us is reinforced by the steady flow of standard controlled forecasted and earnings.
The yielded returns are in the form of good average, but more important with correct protected forecasted of profits.
Formaltrade Group considers high-quality risk management system & coupled with rational profitability at all times to be better than anything else found in the financial market.
Simple but honest and effective tools, provided by the top banks and own signal systems managed by the Formaltrade Group, is the only right way.
“No Marketing, No Targeting, No Influence, simply only globally existence info by FormaltradeGroup.COM”
Any request for any kind of contact or any participation in any matter must be engaged by applicant own initiative and also confirmed in writing by applicant without any influence by anyone or any party and Formaltrade Group does not accept any responsibility whatsoever and is not liable for and about any possible regulation in and from any country the applicant is resident and the applicant must with own responsibility control all the regulations which may apply to applicant in any jurisdiction and about any matter connected to Formaltrade Group or any Formaltrade entity activity in the global market.
To avoid any type of management scams, Clients must know that any or other investment opportunities shall be assessed with a tendency towards skepticism and cautiousness regarding any kind of worldwide public information which can be found on SAFETY webpage.
“General Policy” and “Information” provided by Formaltrade Group are, also, always to be considered concerning the safety of any client’s funds during Formaltrade Group active management which can be found on Disclaimer webpage.
Kindly review all available detail Formaltrade Group structure information as all terms and conditions regarding every point of Formaltrade Group activities in the global market at all DISCLAIMER sections.
Formaltrade’s capacity as independent external manager, allows the clients to better manage the risk associated with the level of market conditions, thereby Formaltrade is able to most optimally capture available opportunities.
Formaltrade as external manager, is empowered by the best possible management solutions for our management system and technology that allows Formaltrade Group to offer an even greater opportunity of maximised results with the top-level controlled systems that clients are accustomed to having.
As External Manager, Formaltrade receives the attention, respect, confidence and trust of having its own management signal tools constructed for every financial turn.
By keeping a close contact with the independent broker banks, along with fully understanding our client’s goals and needs, we can successfully deliver upon our client’s demands via Formaltrade’s own independent management and corresponding efforts.
The global resources of trading tools provided through Formaltrade’s own software systems, enable Formaltrade managers to focus on what Formaltrade does best.
By being External Manager, Formaltrade can enhance the quality and range of its commitment; thereby realising gains in efficiencies, control and improved client service without any associated developmental costs or limitations.
In order that Formaltrade may build lasting relationships with intermediaries, international agents or managers, trade advisors and all clients alike; Formaltrade has unfettered access to every product required to achieve the client’s goals and meet all client’s needs, and these are customisable to optimise each link in the value chain.
Formaltrade Group is dedicated to providing Clients with the highest standards and superior quality.
The Formaltrade Group has very well implemented supplementary internal controls of all daily transactions in the company’s business activities. The internal control measures are based on the company’s introduction of additional yearly transactions reporting, in addition to the annual income reporting to regulatory agencies.
Daily transactions are updated continually prior to the yearly report presented as a percentage table for the authorities. By means of this table, the public can follow all levels of transactions in the form of daily, weekly and monthly increases or decreases expressed as percentages.
At the end of each year, the data is submitted to the accounting firm for review and access to the company’s account, which can be checked around the clock and historically. The table is then updated at the end of each year based on possible confirmation from the accounting firm.
This method helps ensure regulatory agencies can gain an understanding of the company’s business in advance and prior to the annual report. As a result, the process of compilation of information prior to the annual report is also made easier and more accurate, thereby allowing for mistakes to be corrected before they happen.
Reporting requirements as active audit for Formaltrade entities:
Mandatory information – According to the regulation only for Formaltrade entities with requirement to submit a yearly report:
With its international network and business activities, Formaltrade Group has maximum requirement for legal advice and counsel, particularly in relation to decisions on potential establishment of businesses or involvement in various projects and launches of new business ideas.
The company also requires specialised legal expertise in relation to internal commission contracts and outside contracts with foreign companies and alliance partners.
At international law firm network, our company receives access to qualify and extensive global law firm services.
The head office for Formaltrade Group is registered as a tools and software provider for management and of infrastructure and is established inside the World Trade Center in Stockholm – Sweden, which is a subsidiary of the international organisation World Trade Centers Association. WTCA membership includes nearly 300 WTCs in almost 100 countries. The organization has been a world leader in creating innovative service for international business.
Formaltrade Group – Centralised Corespondent Center
World Trade Center, #70396, 107 24, Stockholm – Sweden
- The Swedish WTC office address is only a representative-centralised forward-registered office address for all other Formaltrade entities registered in different parts of the world for centralisation of all corporate correspondence.
In addition to its international membership the World Trade Center Club promotes business networking by providing comfortable lounge and dining services for members and their guests.
WTC offering general offices and business services for various types of business gatherings. Networking forums are arranged on specialized subjects to facilitate business contacts. Furthermore, ArlandaAirport shuttle, and high speed trains are located adjacent to the building. Public transportation such as the subway, buses and commuter trains are all within walking distance.
Formaltrade is provided Banking technical solution enabling the clients to appoint Formaltrade as a management company on their participations. To support this activity, provider Bank create the unique environment, adapted to Formaltrade Group management as following:
- Sophisticated reporting and a wide range of risk management tools in combination with top regulatory environment and unique access to liquidity create adequate investment and management environment for Formaltrade, and to be able to offer the best solid protected management solution to the participants clients.
- By efforts to lead and to keep increasing the confidence of client’s positive and protected results, Formaltrade operations fundamentally offers the best protected management structure available in the market.
- Formaltrade Group acts as a signal provider to different Formaltrade entities as an external discretionary manager, only for management, and together act as The Group. Formaltrade’s experienced members and one of a kind self-developed trading and information system, work together with top market providers to present clear wealth management solutions designed to meet the client’s individual needs and requirements.
- Working with clients to create for them a step by step personal positive growth plan for solid profit expansion and preservation of their existing wealth is one of the main objectives of The Formaltrade Group.
- The complete client-in-central advance solution in the financial market means there will always be protection for clients in whichever route the client may choose. Expertise and ability along with extensive range of product control and services are the reason for the success of all clients.
- Formaltrade Group management approach is for individuals who do not have the time nor the expertise to manage their wealth portfolios by themselves, and for individuals who would value the knowledge and resources that Formaltrade brings to fore.
Supporting all participants clients to make the correct decisions to reach their success, Formaltrade Group will make sure client’s wealth is performing above standards and the management system works properly and efficiently.
Selected Banks endeavours to offer every one of its clients, including Formaltrade as External Manager, the best possible risk management tools to safely navigate volatile markets.
By using the Slippage Control Functionality and fix pricing, Formaltrade may pre-select the minimum possible negative slippage that could potentially adversely affect the execution price of its market orders.
Formaltrade may even totally exclude any possible negative slippage over various selected trade sessions.
- With Formaltrade as active External Manager via Limited Power of Attorney (LPOA), Clients profits will only be billed by 50% for monthly profit sharing by the bank or instrument provider, as a predetermined percentage and only on any new monthly profits.
Mark-up / Volume Fee
- As for Formaltrade management system costs, is only 0,5 mark-up per position, to cover standard management costs to external software, system information, data and tools suppliers to keep real time management system densely intact.
- Formaltrade mark-up cost or any other possible external fees charged by any instrument issuer or bank shall not be calculated as profits and will not be affected by any type of monthly results.
Mark-up or as Volume Fee Samples
- 500k USD trade generating 25.00 USD per position.
- 1m USD trade generating 50.00 USD per position.
- 10m USD trade generating 500.00 USD per position.
- 100m USD trade generating 5k USD per position.
- 500m USD trade generating 25k USD per position.
- 1b USD trade generating 50k USD per position.
The Formaltrade own trade control file and the numerous real-time statistical and news chart trend tools are an extremely complex build that includes pre-market price booking and real-time news algorithms managed directly by manned trade stations; yet we have made them easy to understand and follow in 5-minute and up to 24 hour market periods, in clients own trade accounts.
It is Formaltrade’s pleasure offering to the clients a sight of superior signal results with description of own trade structures, work systems and tools, trough historical Results.
In order to access the historical trading performances, please visit: Results
Formaltrade has constructed a new working methodology that is better adjusted for today’s required close contact with new and existing clients.
Formaltrade achieves this objective via in-person meetings and conferences to present the business structure on an informative basis.
In many cases entry visas as well as accommodations may can be obtained for visitors outside the EU.
This hands-on approach and personal care collectively conveys a better understanding of the overall activities, methods and goals of the company group.
Through this insight the client will receive a better understanding and an increased confidence, which are always necessary in any successful business relationship.
For more information or for visiting/meeting request kindly see: Contact