The following “General Policy” and “Information” are always to be considered concerning the safety of any client’s funds during Formaltrade / Formaltrade Group active management as external fund/asset manager.
Clients must know that any similar or other investment opportunities or any type or kind of internal or external agreements shall be assessed with a tendency towards scepticism and cautiousness regarding any kind of Public information or any recommendations, especially concerning the following declaration below, as some of the most important parts from DISCLAIMER:
— The risks & notices involved with asset management and trading:
- Formaltrade GmbH acts as an external Asset Manager verified by the authority in Switzerland.
- The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative and is not a guarantee of future performance.
- Due to market fluctuations, the value of an investment can increases or decrease at a future date.
- Recovery of any losses or any new profits on capital is not guaranteed.
- Fixed capital recovery or fixed return or fixed recovery period or fixed return period is not guaranteed and is not accepted and is not provided.
- Forex (FX-Spot/FX-pairs/FX-CFDs) trading involves a high amount of risk with all kinds and sizes of capital erosion probabilities.
- Any equity stop or stop loss level is not a guarantee stop level.